Based in Culworth, Oxfordshire, our client is a family of five seeking a flexible and experienced housekeeper to perform the following duties:
• Performing all-encompassing cleaning duties of a large property according to a pre-written rota.
• Tidying the property, giving specific attention to China, antiques, and specialist items.
• Preparing for guests.
• Making up and maintaining guest rooms.
• Serving refreshments and meals.
• Setting up and clearing up before and after meal times.
• Extensive laundry duties for the household, including giving special attention to delicate, fragile and specialist items.
• Some care of family pets (E.g, Dog walking, ect.)
Your hours would be 7am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday. Because of the demanding nature of this position, there is potential for 2 individuals (either separately or a working couple) to be considered for this position. An ideal candidate should have experience working in private residents or hotels previously and must be able to maintain the home to the highest of standards. A current DBS check and good references are a must. If you feel you can meet these standards, please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.